Elevate your game
Vaporise your competition with the Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor featuring a blue and black colour swirl that’s unique to every controller and rubberised blue diamond-pattern grips on the back case. Quickly pair with, play on, and switch between devices including console, PC and mobile.
Dedicated share button
Seamlessly capture and share content such as screenshots, recordings, and more with the new Share button.
Easily pair and switch between devices including Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Windows PC, Android and iOS.
Stay on target
Stay on target with a hybrid D-pad and textured grip on the triggers, bumpers and side caps. Hold on to the action with rubberised, blue diamond-pattern grips on the back case.
Includes Xbox Wireless and Bluetooth® technology for wireless gaming on console, Windows 10/11 PC, mobile phones and tablets. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack.
– Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack.
– Compatible Gaming Consoles : Xbox Series S|X and Xbox One
– Compatible Devices via Bluetooth : Windows 10/11,Android and iOS.x
Add a Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable to enhance your game play (sold separately).
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION
– The Controller includes a 6-Months Manufacturer Warranty. Visit https://support.microsoft.com/ for additional support.
– Compatible with selected devices and operating system versions; learn more at xbox.com/controller-compatibility.
– Xbox Accessories app for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Windows 10/11; app for Windows 10/11 requires compatible USB-C cable (sold separately).
– Windows 10/11: Requires Bluetooth, compatible USB-C® cable, or Xbox Wireless adapter (sold separately).
– Android, iOS, & Bluetooth: Select devices and versions. Some functionality not supported.
– Software download may be required via Windows PC or console. See xbox.com/controller-compatibility.
– Use with controller compatible games.
– Battery life varies significantly with additional accessories, usage, and other factors. Testing conducted by Microsoft using preproduction units.
– Operating system updates: may be required. Go to xbox.com/xboxone/PC-controller for more information.