LILITH, THE DAUGHTER OF HATRED, RETURNS—Diablo IV’s version of Sanctuary is vast, and it’s rife with opportunity for adventure. Decades have passed since the events of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, and Lilith, the Daughter of Hatred, is determined to rule over Sanctuary once more. The choices to play your way in the game are richer and more extensive than ever, and players will be able to let their curiosity guide them to:
- Explore 140+ Dungeons and Side Quests throughout the campaign and beyond, earning rewards and deepening the story experience
- Defeat World Bosses by teaming up with other players to reap bonus treasures
- Local Events that will pop up throughout Sanctuary’s lands and yield quick rewards
- Liberate Strongholds that, once cleansed of corrupted demons and hostile beasts, become friendly outposts to forever alter the layout of the world
- Character Development complete with class selection, a variety of skills to harness multiple powers, and a wide array of cosmetics
END GAME EXPERIENCE—Go beyond the main story with even more robust end game offerings:
- Fields of Hatred highlights designated zones for PvP mayhem, where players can collect Seeds of Hatred and Red Dust to spend on mounts and cosmetics.
- Paragon Boards that allow players to go beyond max level and use Glyphs to grow their characters to epic new heights of power.
- Nightmare Dungeons uses sigils to up the ante and test players skills with increased ferocity inside dungeons.
- Helltide is a regular event where the servants of Lilith are even more empowered, but conquering them is worthy of earning Helltide Chest loot.
- Whispers of the Dead settle the score with world objectives and bounties. Complete tasks to earn Grim Favors, then exchange them for Legendary gear and more!