Torment: Tides of Numenera is the highly-anticipated thematic successor to one of the best RPGs of all time – Planescape: Torment. The game has already amassed a dedicated following as shown by it being one of the three most-funded Kickstarter games to date. Bringing back the golden era of RPGs, the game features a deep, thematically satisfying story set in a world unlike any other – Earth a billion years in the future. On top of a thought-provoking narrative and a novel take on turn-based combat, Torment: Tides of Numenera offers hundreds of meaningful, game-changing choices that ensure no playthrough is ever the same.
Torment Collector’s Edition includes:
- Soundtrack CD
- Torment: Tides of Numenera Traveler’s Guide (print and digital)
- Collector’s Box
- Printed World Map
- Tidal Talisman
- Mindforged Synthsteel Plating (digital)
- A World Unlike Any Other – Journey across the Ninth World, a fantastic, original setting, with awe-inspiring visuals, offbeat and unpredictable items to use in and out of battle, and stunning feats of magic.
- A Rich, Personal Narrative – Thoughtful and character-driven, the story is epic in feel but deeply personal in substance. The philosophical underpinnings of Torment drive the game both mechanically and narratively.
- Reactivity, Replayability and the Tides – Your choices matter, and morality in the Ninth World is not a simple matter of “right” and “wrong”. Torment is a deeply replayable experience that arises naturally from your actions throughout the game.
- A New Take on Combat – Plan your way through hand-crafted set-pieces which combine battles with environmental puzzles, social interaction, stealth, and more.