It’s Good to Be Bad:
- The Injustice League won’t stand for second-best when it comes to villainy. Never have players ventured through the LEGO universe from the unique perspective of a villain. By embracing their inner super-villain, players will battle opponents, solve puzzles, and overcome obstacles using menacing pranks and tactics experienced best by being one of the bad guys.
Custom Built Super-Villains:
- Players create their own unique super-villain at the start of the game or choose from pre-set villain characters who will be the main character and center of the story. The look, style, abilities and back story of their villain can be customized. Players will unlock new abilities, powers and customizer elements as they progress through the story.
Outrageously Funny DC Comics Story:
- Players must fight evil with evil throughout an original, humorous story written in collaboration with DC Comics. Whether it’s Graffiti Spraying the city walls or using Fear Toxins to scare characters nearby and give them a fright, super-villains have full reign to use any tricks in their arsenal to stop the Justice Syndicate’s evil scheme.
New Locations to Explore:
- The game’s main hub is set in Gotham City and Metropolis, and features other DC Comics locations and landmarks including Smallville, Hall of Doom, Hall of Justice & the Justice League Watchtower.
Team Up Through Co-Op Gameplay:
- Friends and family can join the game at any time using the two-player local co-op experiences. Players can team up in epic boss fights and more.
Crime Hub Events:
- Separate hero and villain led crime hub events allow players to pull off a heist alongside other villains or take down the bad guys in heroic missions.