Stream content from your device to the largest screen in the room with Google Chromecast. It plugs into any television with an HDMI port, making it easy to cast images and audio to a format everyone can enjoy. Google Chromecast works with a variety of laptops as well as Apple and Android devices.
All together now
– Watch live tv and sport via DStv Now, movies and series via Netflix, Showmax and Google Play, and listen to your favourite music via Spotify on your TV from all of your friends’ and family’s devices.
Stream from your phone to TV
– Plug Chromecast into the HDMI port on your TV to power and stream your favourite entertainment right from your phone with just a tap. Watch shows, listen to playlists, and more. And while streaming, you can still use your phone as you normally do.
Works with the streaming apps you know and love
– Enjoy TV shows, movies, videos, songs, games, sports and more from over 2000 apps like DStv Now, Netflix, Showman, YouTube, Google Play, and Spotify. Find more at g.co/chromecast
Start streaming with just your voice
– Just say what you want to watch from compatible apps and control your TV hands-free with Chromecast and Google Home working seamlessly together. “Ok Google, play Stranger Things from Netflix on my living room TV.”
Upgrade your TV for less
– Expand your home entertainment without buying a new TV.
High-speed wireless connectivity
– Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi connects to the Internet through your wireless home network (wireless router required and sold separately).
Compatible with your existing HDTV
– Easily connects to high-definition televisions with HDMI connectivity. – Powered by micro-USB, simply plug the micro-USB directly into your TVs available USB port.
Google Home, Chromecast, and compatible content required to cast to a TV using Google Home.
Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
What’s in the box
Chromecast 2018 Model
– Power cable
– HDMI cable
– Power adapter (US 2-pin)
– 2-pin US to EU adapter to fit in our South African plugs