The Yama is not a sentient android yet but it does have the most basic form of intelligence rote memorization. So while it can’t solve the biggest questions facing humanity yet, it could probably pass the SATs. This keyboard’s brushed aluminium frame with white accents on the wrist rest, edges and keycaps has earned our ten-year-old daily use Yama the nickname “Old Man”. You can buy the Yama in white, but yours won’t be an Old Man for many years.
– Custom mechanical switches ensure peak gaming performance
– Brushed aluminium construction for durability and quality
– On board memory saves lighting and macro presents, even when unplugged
– Zero ghosting with full N-Key rollover
– 12 programmable macro keys
– Swap the WSAD & Arrow keys with one button