Conquer colossal peaks, overcome fearsome machines and uncover a hidden danger to the world of Horizon in the PlayStation®VR2 Horizon Call of the Mountain™ bundle.
- Play from a new perspective – experience the sensations of height and wonder as you take in stunning vistas across the Carja and Nora homelands through the eyes of new character, Ryas.
- View the breathtaking natural world of Horizon in 360 degrees and interact with your surroundings using two PlayStation®VR2 Sense™ controllers.
- Enjoy immersive action – use intuitive movements to climb mountains, hunt machines, shoot your bow and craft items from raw materials.
- Brave a new adventure – enter a living, breathing world of dangerous machines, tribal lore, exciting quests and new and returning characters.
- Share the experience – feel the adrenaline rush in a riverboat ride filled with surprises, that offers the chance to show off PS VR2 to your friends and family.
Escape into worlds that feel, look and sound truly real as virtual reality gaming takes a huge generational leap forward with PlayStation®VR2.
Enjoy stunningly vibrant 4K HDR visuals4 in compatible games, a vast 110º field of view and state-of-the-art graphical rendering, all made possible by the power of PS5™.
HEIGHTENED SENSORY AND EMOTIONAL EXPERIENCES
Experience revolutionary PlayStation VR2 Sense™ technology with eye tracking, headset feedback and 3D Audio, which combines with the new intuitive controllers to create deeply realistic sensations and emotions in compatible games.
Jump straight into the action with a quick and simple one-cable connection to your PS5 console.
THRILLING NEW WORLDS
Surround yourself in the next generation of genre-defining virtual reality games as you connect to new worlds in uniquely immersive ways.
What’s in the box:
- VR headset
- PlayStation VR2 Sense™ controller (L) / (R) with attached straps
- USB cable (for controller pairing and charging)
- Stereo headphones
- Three pairs of earpieces
- Printed materials
- PlayStation Store voucher code for Horizon Call of the Mountain