Get together and share it to the world: it’s time to dance with Just Dance 2021!
The #1 Music Video Game Franchise of All Time*, with over 70 million units sold**, is back this fall.
With 40 new songs and universes, Just Dance will get you moving all year long!
Join a community of more than 120 million players around the world and dance it out!
Never miss a chance to dance! 40 new must-dance songs are coming to Just Dance 2021. (Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS4, Google Stadia, Xbox Series X, PS5)
- Whether they are chart-topping hits, great classics for families, viral internet phenomena or emerging artists you need to know: there is enough music for everyone in Just Dance 2021!
- Immerse yourself in a multitude of creative universes, including some created with innovative and original production techniques.
- Fancy a quick session? Use the quick play button to launch a random playlist tailored to your own taste.
What do you feel like doing today? Choose the feature that best fits your style!
(Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS4, Google Stadia, Xbox Series X, PS5)
- Exercising has never been so fun! Start your own routine with the Sweat Mode and keep yourself motivated by tracking the calories burnt and the time spent dancing.
- Monitor and improve your performance! Discover your new detailed score recap and compare your score with your friends.
- Collect some awesome stickers throughout the game with the sticker album.
- Stronger together! Team up with friends and share the fun thanks to the Co-op mode. Get together and combine scores to rule the dancefloor!
- Never to young to dance! The Kid Mode is tailor-made for the needs of the youngest players. They can enjoy 8 new kid-friendly songs and choreographies for a fun dance experience.
- Enough is never enough! Access the Just Dance Unlimited subscription-based streaming service to (re)dance on 550+ songs and more! Every copy of the game comes with 1-month’s access!
Keep on dancing all year long with Just Dance 2021! (Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS4, Google Stadia, Xbox Series X, PS5)
There is always a reason to dance with Just Dance.
- Make sure you take part in the seasonal events with in-game challenges, temporary free songs and themed playlists. Check out the enhanced home page for the latest news and enjoy customized recommendation for songs, playlists and fun videos to watch.
- Dance until you drop with Just Dance Unlimited! More songs and content will be added throughout the year to enrich player’s experience.
Dance the way you like it! Finding the perfect songs has never been so easy with our personalization possibilities. (Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS4, Google Stadia, Xbox Series X, PS5)
- Thanks to an improved recommendation system, Just Dance offers you customized content according to your dancing habits and preferences.
- Explore new universes! Pick the perfect pre-made playlist and discover songs that will soon become your favorites.
- The intuitive interface allows you to easily personalize your game experience. Choose your favorite songs among the ever-growing Just Dance catalog and create your very own playlists!
Show the world what you’ve got! Join an enhanced World Dance Floor and compete online with other players! (Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS4, Google Stadia, Xbox Series X, PS5)
- Challenge fellow Just Dancers from all over the world during permanent tournaments. You will be confronted to players with a similar level as yours for a fair dance battle.
- Enjoy Happy Hour sessions to get a taste of Just Dance Unlimited and keep the party going!
No console? Join the fun with Google Stadia!
- Experience Just Dance directly from your Chrome browser, no console needed! The Stadia platform enables cross-screen gameplay on laptops, desktops, and selected phones and tablets.
No additional accessories are required to join the fun! Just use your smartphone with the Just Dance Controller app! (iOS, Android, compatible with Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS4, Google Stadia, Xbox Series X, PS5)
- Use your smartphone to navigate in-game, track and score your moves – no camera, Kinect, or PS Move required! Up to 6 players can play with their phones simultaneously.